How to make a Santa Claus Memoji on iPhone
You may create a Memoji that closely resembles Santa Claus from your iPhoneso that it can later be sent to your contacts during the Christmas season to add a more special touch to your conversations on these very important dates.
The memoji function is compatible with most iPhones. In case you didn't know, Memoji are no longer Animoji, but with the difference that they are based on human faces, not animals, as Animoji are.
- What can be done with digital certificates
- How to damage a cellphone quickly
- Direct Wi-Fi
- prohibit incoming calls
- WhatsApp Curiosity
In the case of Santa Claus, you should use Memoji, so you can edit the human face and make it look as much like the character this Christmas as possible. It is possible to create your own Memoji similar to Santa in the following ways:
- Open "Messages" app on iPhone and open any conversation with the contact. Now click the face icon that appears belowonly the one that appears next to the AppStore icon.
- Next, click on the three dots and then on the "edit" option..
- Now all you have to do is find head cover and look for the red Santa Claus hat.
- Final, You can personalize your Memoji with beards and other accessories with whatever you need to make him look as much like Santa Claus as possible. This may take a few minutes, so be patient. When you have everything, click "ok" and it will be ready.
If the "edit" option in the first step doesn't appear, simply click "create memoji" to create one from scratch, where you have to add various elements (face type, eyebrows, eyes and other accessories). You can send these new Memoji in various apps.
For example, one of the options is to be able to send it via WhatsApp or also via the Messages application. Either way, you should know it's for create your own Memoji that looks a lot like Santa Claus it's only done from the Messages app.
Deja una respuesta