TiviMate: a free IPTV app to watch DTT channels and content on your Android TV or Fire TV
Application TiviMate allows us to play IPTV, including DTT channels, on Android TV television, on Chromecast with Google TV, and even on Amazon Fire TV. After learning what this player is, we will see where to download it safely and how to install TiviMate on a compatible device.
We've compiled the best IPTV apps for Smart TV, and in the case of TiviMate, it's one of the performers for watching IPTV on Android TV. The application does not include any content, so we have to add a list of channels from the Internet, according to our preferences.
- HBO Max is free
- TDT Channels
- netflix code
- Watch free iPhone football
- The Best Spotify Playlists
This is fairly common, but shouldn't be a problem since there are so many options. Yes temporarily watching DTT channels online is legalother content may be more problematic, such as premium channels, soccer and other sports.
TiviMate has a programming guide with schedules for each channel, an integrated search engine, a favorites list, and a design adapted 100% for television (but not for cell phones). Also, if we pay for the premium version, which is not that expensive, they allow us to manage multiple channel lists at once.
support included M3U, Xtream and Portal Stalker, so almost certainly all channel lists will be compatible, including DTT broadcasts. In fact, IPTV links can be obtained from any video on the Internet, it is not a format reserved for unofficial platforms.
Download and install TiviMate on Android TV
The easiest option for downloading TiviMate is Android TV based devices, because of the app available directly on Google Play Storeso installing this IPTV player is very easy.
Compatible devices included Chromecast with Google TVmany players android tv box and the latest smart TV from Sony, Philips, Xiaomi, Sharp and Panasonicamong other brands.
Let's take a look at the steps we have to take to install and configure TiviMate:
- TiviMate download is Available for free on Google Play Store at this link:
- Download TiviMate for Android TV
- Can look for TiviMate in the store and install directly on those devices with Play Store:
- Once downloaded, we must add a channel list or other contentin M3U format, or as Xtream Codes or Portal Stalker:
- A good option for downloading legal M3U links from free-to-air television channels is IPTV-org, although there are many more options on the Internet.
- By default, Android TV doesn't include a web browser download channel list, the best is Downloaderdesigned for this purpose:
- Download Downloader for Android TV
- Once you get the link or download the M3U listing file all you have to do is add to TiviMate from the interface:
- TiviMate's free version supports a single channel list, if we wanted to unlock these and other advanced features, we'd have to upgrade to the premium version, either on a single payment or as an annual subscription, which includes several days of free trial.
Download and install TiviMate on Fire TV
If we have a player Amazon Fire TV or other based on Android TV without access to the Play Storewe still have the option to download and install TiviMate, it just needs a few extra steps.
- First of all, it is necessary enable installation of external applications in Fire TV settings:
Settings -> My Fire TV -> Developer Options -> Apps from Unknown Sources -> Enable
- Now we must install Downloaderwhich allows us to download the APK file to install TiviMate:
- Download Downloader for Android TV
- Downloader has Tab "Browser" (web browser) which helps us to get files, for example, from this address:
- Download TiviMate for Android TV (APK)
- Now all you have to do is click "Install" or "Install" and give TiviMate the necessary permissions.
- When we ran it for the first time,"Add list" This is used to enter the IPTV channel we want:
- It is time look for M3U, Xtream or Portal Stalker listingsmake sure it's only legal content, because on the Internet we can find paid channels, live sports and other broadcasts that violate copyright.
- If we want to use the premium version of TiviMate, payment is made through the TiviMate Companion application for Android, because native payment does not work on Fire TV.
When we showed you the best free apps to watch IPTV on Fire TV, we already explained how to download external apps from the Amazon Appstore, so they can help us out.
In general, TiviMate is a great option for watching IPTV on a smart TVwith a nice interface, intuitive operation and quite stable, which is worth a look.
Deja una respuesta